www.ginpu.us
October 24, 2017, 03:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VOTE!
For Ginpu: TWC WebcomicZ For Doce: TWC WebcomicZ

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surgery...again  (Read 1307 times)
Ginpu / Karou
If I can help somebody then my living shall not be in vain.
Ringleader
Senior

Corrupting your children since 1995

« on: September 28, 2008, 09:15:26 PM »

I haven't overly talked about it, but today, Monday, I have surgery scheduled to finally remove that thing inside me. No I'm not talking about a kid. Hell that's not even possible because of this fucking thing. So yeah. Wish me well and stoof k? Spanx. :)

amhran
Terrorist of Love
Back Door Admininstrator
Sophmore

Pink is for Passion. Crimson is for Correction.

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 06:02:45 AM »

get well soon

Durandal
Rampant A.I.
Board Member
Freshman

The candles burn out for you; I am free.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:06:41 AM »

Remember, use a point of Edge to reroll critical failures and try not to lose any Essence! Wink

Vladrath
Offical board mind sodomizer
Board Member
Middle School

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

Feel mo betta' mo fasta'

Due to some violent content, parental discretion is advised.

Vladrath: The mouthpiece of evil since 1389 AD.

Nice going Salem, we're getting sodomised cus of you _
ファイズー
Front Door Administrator
Junior

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »

Well things didn't go as planned for Ginpu today.  She's alive and doing ok but the procedure didn't go optimally.  She'll be in the hospital overnight and hopefully coming home tomorrow and be out of work for a week.  I'm just home to eat and pack up some stuff for her.  Hopefully you'll hear from us again tomorrow.

Phizuol the Puzzle Pirate on the Hunter Ocean
"The Sauce is weak in this one."
Vladrath
Board Member
Middle School

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

I just hope that her surgeon didn't say what mine said after my jaw surgery.

"You lost a lot of blood there, but your young so we decided not to give you any more." (Before the surgery I had given blood 3 times so they had some to give me back)

Ginpu / Karou
Ringleader
Senior

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 01:00:54 AM »

that is horrible! bad doctor.  I am trying to get some sleep but it ain't goin well. I'm hungry. my back hurts. this damn machine has to keep clicking, they can't change that. it's pumping thefluids. my throat is a little sore dam breathing tube. I have a cathodar hooked up to my great displeasure which is forcing mr to sleep on my back. I'm a side or stomach sleeper. at least I have my awesome phiz with me. he brought back with him my iPod touch and my Clovis. Clovis is my oldest stuffed animal. he's over 25 years old. 

apparently this cellular mass was more invested in my urethra then the docs knew. instead of making me do this twice they went all out. gotta love em for that. I wanted some more time off. heh. just wish my eyes would get droopy. even playing soft instrumental music.
 :)

ファイズー
Front Door Administrator
Junior

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 07:07:30 AM »

Apparently someone found a wireless hotspot in the hospital...... =P

Vladrath
Board Member
Middle School

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 11:41:02 AM »

Karou just wait until they take the tube out of your throat and the catheder out of where that is. You thought things were bad now hahaha just wait! (Its the worst but you will feel better right after)

ファイズー
Front Door Administrator
Junior

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »

Well, we're back home finally.  Hopefully on the road to recovery.

Ginpu / Karou
Ringleader
Senior

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »

OK. now that sitting in my chair is more of less as comfortable as it's going to get. I have a slew of things to take care of. Like calling family, doctors, the gym and the library. LOL...

Ok. So here's the scoop. Now that I finally understand it all.

4 years ago I went to the GYN for a regular checkup. He noticed a cyst like growth on the anterior wall of my vagina. That the front side, by my bladder/urethra. He sent me to the urologist. I spent many hours in a variety of tests. The day before surgery, I went back and the urologist decided to not do the surgery and there was more risk since the cellular mass had decreased in size, greatly.

So years go by, and I start to get gross feeling from sex. The mass got bigger and more sensitive. The feeling of anything running over it made me feel icky. Course it takes me a while to figure out that's the real cause of it all. I take Phiz into couples therapy and even been going to my own therapist trying to figure out why I have no desire for sex, aside from the drugs I take. I even quit taking the drugs for almost 2 months and nothing changed.

One day like an epiphany, I wonder if it's the mass. I bring it up to my therapist and she asked if I was able to use tampons. And I was like shit... no, I haven't used em in a while cause they are annoying... OMG! So I call the GYN who says call the urologist.

The GYN is Dr. Z and the Urologist is Dr. A. It's up to you to follow this story now. Tongue

So I set up to see Dr. A. He looks at it and thinks Dr. Z should also take a look at it. Dr. Z has his associate Dr. Presley also take a look. In the rant thread I was screaming about things in the peehole. Those were tests I took a few months ago to try and further discern the extent of what's inside me. They came to aggree it was endomitriosis and that it had to come out. Surgery was set for Sept. 3.

Unfortunately Dr. Z's mom died in an accident and surgery was rescheduled for this past Monday.

Dr. Z had told me the procedure should take 15 minutes and they would have me out of there that day. HOWEVER there was the possibility that this thing could be more involved with my urethra and bladder and Dr. A would be there in case this happened. If the 2nd thing happened I would be going home with a catheter attached and out of work for about a week.

I remember being wheeled into the surgery room at 3:15pm. I was talking with Dr. Ortega the anesthesiologist. He put something in the IV, said it was to calm me down and then they'd knock me out. I know there was a little more conversation there, but I can't recall it. I was like ow. It's burning a bit. Then I'm trying to focus and I see a clock across from me. I'm like huh? Is that time right I ask. Yeah. It's like 7:30pm. I'm like that ain't right. What happened. The nurses didn't have too much info for me other than here's 4 doses of morphine. We're gonna move you to your room shortly. ok. I missed something.

Then they are talking about the computer and having some problems. I said they should talk to Phiz, he's a programmer. LOL.

Eventually Jon... Joe? The first nurse who wheeled me away shows up. We get Phiz from the waiting room and move me to another room. Thankfully this hospital has all private rooms. Once in place I'm like food please? Hungry. Here's some ice chips. WHAT?! Hungry! Food. Maybe at midnight. <grumble>

As I regain more consciousness and become more alert I ask Phiz for his phone to call my sister and work. Halfway through talking to the little sister, she asks to talk to him since she can't understand me. LOL. He tells her that Things were more extensive and that I'll be out for about a week. Ok. Can't argue there. Phiz goes home and comes back with some things.

insert iPod message here.
that is horrible! bad doctor.  I am trying to get some sleep but it ain't goin well. I'm hungry. my back hurts. this damn machine has to keep clicking, they can't change that. it's pumping thefluids. my throat is a little sore dam breathing tube. I have a cathodar hooked up to my great displeasure which is forcing mr to sleep on my back. I'm a side or stomach sleeper. at least I have my awesome phiz with me. he brought back with him my iPod touch and my Clovis. Clovis is my oldest stuffed animal. he's over 25 years old. 

apparently this cellular mass was more invested in my urethra then the docs knew. instead of making me do this twice they went all out. gotta love em for that. I wanted some more time off. heh. just wish my eyes would get droopy. even playing soft instrumental music.
 :)

So I barely slept. Morning comes. Dr. Z shows up making his rounds. Gives me a quick rundown. Not too detailed, says Dr. A will be by a little later. Dr. A has some humor and I like him. I just don't like having to see him cause it means bad things with the peehole. But he really is a great doctor. Bad specialty. LOL. When Dr. A comes by he lets me know that when they removed the majority of the mass, they decided to remove the rest of the Cyst wall. He said something about it being the same thing from years ago. By removing all of it, it should be gone. He mentioned that is had like a black or brown gooey slimy something liquid. I had to laugh because of the detail and enthusiasm this doctor has. The remainder of the cyst wall was on my bladder and the urethra. Something they were not looking forward to, but prepared for.

Eventually I get some REAL food. Phiz goes home and showers, takes care of the cats and comes back with comfy pants for me. The next 4 hours were me trying to sit up and stand up and walk again. Every time I went to take the next step, I kept getting close to blacking out, so I kept taking a step backwards. Eventually I made enough progress that they let me go home. Took 2 small cans of sierra mist to help. I needed the sugar.

Adventure isn't over yet kiddies. We finally get me home. To spare some details here... I have a few pair of underwear in the wash already sprayed with shout. Blood is fun no? I've got two catheter bags. One for the day one for night. We switched between the two last night. My god... messy mess. I've kept the night one attached so far all day today. Fuck that shit. I'll hook up the little one if I have to go out. It straps to your leg, almost like a gun holster.

So I have some different drugs. I made the mistake last night of trying to see what would happen if I actually tried to pee. You know use the muscles? HAHAHAHAHA! I almost blacked out from the pain. So yeah. I'm afraid of when I gotta poop now. Cause you know the two things tend to go hand in hand. At least they do with me.

When Phiz gets home he gets to help me shower. My hair is greasy. Sad

Yep. so that's where I am. A bit rested. Sitting upright in my chair, in clean undies, pad and shorts. well sorta upright, kinda leaning to the left. with a bag on the floor next to me that is semi filled with yellow liquid. Fun fun.

Well onward to linking people to this post since I don't feel like typing it over and over again.

I did get a wireless PCMCIA card for my old ass notebook I got from TAG years ago. I just gotta insert the WEP key. :) So I will be able to talk and type from my bed once sitting here becomes too uncomfortable. But I hope to work on the comic story and get to drawing out the first of many panels. :) we'll see how it all goes. I have the materials. Just need to sit down somewhere comfy. :)

Durandal
Rampant A.I.
Board Member
Freshman

The candles burn out for you; I am free.

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »

Well, glad you're relatively okay. Sorry things didn't go perfectly, but at least you shouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Take it easy and get better soon, foo! Tongue

Ginpu / Karou
Ringleader
Senior

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 10:45:59 AM »

I'm afraid of the bathroom. I have to make #2.  Cry

Othercyde
Board Member
New Kid

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 08:36:05 AM »

Best of luck with that, and I hope you feel better soon. Maybe this will be the last of it and you won't have to go through this again.
Ginpu / Karou
Ringleader
Senior

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 10:09:43 AM »

God I hope so. LOL

Vladrath
Board Member
Middle School

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 12:43:39 PM »

Feel better... Now... Right now!

Ginpu / Karou
Ringleader
Senior

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »

I wish I could. but there is discomfort in the nether regions and even Phiz can't fix it.  Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: